Friday, April 13, 2012


Hello everyone! Here are some questions I answered. I will post the other questions next time! <3
1. Anonymous asked you:
Miss Verniece, is your hair permanently curly at the ends? or do you curl it every now and then? :)
It’s permed at the ends but sometimes I curl it for special events :D
2. Anonymous asked you:
hello verniece :) i see that you’re also from csb :) and i love all your outfit posts <3 just wondering, how can you wear skirts like that to school? i can’t wear skirts like that because they don’t allow me to enter campus or they would let me go to the discipline office instead </3
 Hi!:) aww thank you so much!! I get sent too :( just pull it down :p
3. Anonymous asked you:
Hello. What online shops are you buying your accessories?
Hi! alot but i love pinkbox and bubbles the most:) 

4. Anonymous asked you:
Hi Pretty Verniece! :) May i ask where did you get the light pink platforms you’re wearing on “Pink Ice Skate”? :D Thanks in advance!
 hi! I got it in a bazaar:D 
5. Anonymous asked you:
Hi Verniece! What was your first ever sponsor?
where?:) 

hi! :) I really admire you kahit nung first time kitang nakilala way back 2005 or 2006 pa ata yun. kasi I have this interest talaga sa skating and nagsearch talaga ako noon ng mga magagaling na skaters :) until I saw your name (pero di ako stalker! swear! :]]) and because of you nag-try ako mag-formal lesson ng skating nung 2008 and now I am planning to go back. :) Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. :) Then, sa pagsesearch ko sa iyo sa net, dun ko rin nakilala ung sister mo (Vernica) na sobra ko syang nagustuhan (the way she dress up and the way she communicate with her readers). Now, I also admire you for being a fashionista/blogger. You and your ate really inspired me. Thank you
 Hi! wow this is very flattering :D thank you so so much <3 <3 <3 <3 
7. youmademeomg asked you:
what’s your course?
 Multimedia Arts :) 
8. Anonymous asked you:
Hi, Ate Verniece! :D What Facial wash ang ginagamit niyo sa Face niyo? :)
 Hi! Cetaphil :D
9. Anonymous asked you:
Hey! Do you still have your old skating shoes with you? :)
 Yes!:D
hi ate verniece, i absolutely love your blog and those outfits are very inspiring. uhmm, can you please suggest some online store for accessories and cute outfits which are affordable and good for a teen like me? thanks! God bless and lovelots! :)) 
awww thank you so much! :D Bubbles and Soul Lifestyle <3  
11. Anonymous asked you:
About the ROSY POSY, where did you and your sister buy your shes? They are just to die for! :D
Sister, Aldo and mine’s from Ferrati:)  
12. Anonymous asked you:
Hello po! :)) Ate Verniece, what do you prefer, SNEAKERS or FLATS? ^_^ just asking.. <3 -Ghabby
Hi! :D Flats! :D  
13. mitchybelly asked you:
Where did you get your hair permed? It’s so nice, you look so beautiful. =D
 Wow, thank you so much <3 Tony and Jackey :)
14. Anonymous asked you:
Miss Verniece, who usually takes your ourtfit photos?
our maid or my sister:D 
15. hellyeahmiay asked you:
Where did you got your pink skates?
 SP TERI :)
16. putograft asked you:
hi. :) nice blog :)
 Thank you! :)
17. Anonymous asked you:
Who made your header and theme po? Thanks I love your blog po!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Header: Stephanie Pastrana Theme: Monique Galang :)  thank you so much <3 
18. allysonbautista asked you:
Hi Verniece! Can you check my blog and can you follow me? Pleaaase ;) thank you pretty girl! <3
aww thank you <3 sure:) 
19. Anonymous asked you:
Who made your Tumblr theme? and your header po? It’s so cute!:)
Header: Stephanie Pastrana Theme: Monique Galang :)  thank you so much <3 

19. melabsj asked you:
ⓢⓔⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ ⓣⓤⓜⓑⓛⓡ ⓦⓗⓞ ⓘⓝⓢⓟⓘⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓢⓣ :))
 aww <3 
20. hazelenciso asked you:
are you my long lost cousin? xD
 haha :) 
  
21. seekingrainbows asked you:
Hi Verniece, I can’t believe I’m typing something for you. Haha! I just want you to know that I really think you’re beautiful whenever I see your posts I’m like __ “omg” I just simply love you! Continue to inspire everyone. Btw, you inspire me big time
awww hi! <3 you’re so sweet thank you so so much <3

22. iamficklebrained asked you:
hello IDOL ,ickai po nakalagay sa fansign thank you po! ambaet niyo pala
 aww sure! salamat po:D 
23. Anonymous asked you:
mapapanuod din po ba namin soon ung “on thin ice” for free???
 I’m not sure :( 
24. iamficklebrained asked you:
 :) zupp ;) pede po ako manghingi ng fansign pleaaase!:))) tnx idol
aww sure<3

25. reallybitesyou asked you:
How did you edit your header? Where can we find the settings? Please? :) <3
 I think it depends on your theme:)

No comments:

Post a Comment