Thursday, June 28, 2012

School Girl: Black Stockings


 It's sad how the dress code in my school is so strict. I have to admit that i've been called a lot of times in the discipline office cause of it :( It's a challenge to dress up for school with tough rules plus the fact that i hate wearing pants! My alternative so I can still wear my short dresses is to wear black stockings under it :) so here's what I wore to school the other day!
Dress: Apartment8
Bracelet: My Gilded Nest

 It's sad how the dress code in my school is so strict. I have to admit that i've been called a lot of times in the discipline office cause of it :( It's a challenge to dress up for school with tough rules plus the fact that i hate wearing pants! My alternative so I can still wear my short dresses is to wear black stockings under it :) so here's what I wore to school the other day!
Dress: Apartment8
Bracelet: My Gilded Nest 

No comments:

Post a Comment