Friday, October 26, 2012

Barbie Girl: Hawaiian

The moment I received and saw this dress from La Riva, the first thing that went to my head was Hawaiian Barbie! I immediately searched the web for the photo, isn't the print exactly the same? :) It's  finally Halloweekend! One of my favorite holidays since I love dressing up for it! Last year I was a princess and this year, I'll be barbie! I'm thinking of having inspired barbie outfits and modernize-ing it but i won't be wearing a blonde wig, I'm scared that I might not pull it off :( haha Anyway, here's my first take on it! What do you think? :p
35545216-260x260-0-0_Mattel+Cali+Girl+Goes+To+Hawaii+Barbie[1]
DSC_0089 copy
DSC_0126
DSC_0150 copy
DSC_0134 copy
DSC_0160 copy
DSC_0163
DSC_0170
Dress and Blazer from: LA RIVA 
Shoes from: TOES & STRAP
Bangles from: PINKBOX
Ring from: GOLD COUTURE

No comments:

Post a Comment