Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SM Accessories, The Supreme Four Launch

Do you guys remember my teaser post about guessing who the 4 new brand ambassadors of SM ACCESSORIES? :) Just last November 15, they revealed it in Republiq! Sadly, I didn't get to go because november 15 fell on a thursday and my class on thursdays end at 9pm :( I was trying to rush so I can maybe still catch some parts but sadly, when I was on my way, my sister texted that it was over :( Luckily, I got to see photos and videos from the event! Here are some of the photos so we'll just pretend that we were there ;) 
and the 4 new SM ACCESSORIES brand ambassadors are... *drum roll
Xian Lim, Georgina Wilson, Richard Guiterrez and Anne Curtis! 
just some of the drop dead gorgeous artists here in the Philippines wearing equally drop dead gorgeous SM Accessories. Now it's your turn to wear it too! Grab the new accessories in SM Branches :) 
DSC_2865-1
DSC_3867-1
DSC_3996-1
DSC_4136-1
DSC_4398-1
DSC_4241-1
DSC_4548-1
DSC_8068-1
DSC_7319-1
Just some of the amazing items of SM Accessories, grab yours now at SM Branches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment