Thursday, December 27, 2012

Black and White with Red



 Right after having our noche buena with family on my Dad's side, we went straight to Tagaytay Highlands to meet up with my mom's side of the family!  My sister and I, in anticipation of the cold weather  wore "winter" outfits  and here's what I came up with :)  Since it was Christmas Day, I wanted  to wear something in red plus my current favorite, a Charles&Keith black mid calf boots! Like I said before, my biggest insecurity are my legs, wearing mid calf's does shorten it. :( But here are some secrets on how to elongate your legs while wearing them:
IMG_4833 copy
1. Make sure to wear a short skirt or dress. Preferably above the knee! Or just like this dress, shorter than short haha :)
IMG_4744 copy
2. Preferably tone them with your leggings/tights to make the shortening horizontal (para hindi halata ;) haha)
IMG_4740 copy

IMG_4747 copy
3. And of course, most important: HEELS. Heels are the best way to elongate your legs! ;)

Dress from: SUNSHINE INCORPORATED
Shoes from: CHARLES AND KEITH

4 comments:

  1. We love how your outfits are very pretty girly and dainty :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the outfit! It is so colorful and Christmas-y!

    Kisses,
    http://www.mfashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete